The Rugby Ontario Referee Committee is moving all referees to a standardized kit for 2014-onward, mandatory for all referees, province-wide. Below are the price sheets indicating the cost of each item that will be available to all referees. Please note that the mandatory on-field kit is being heavily subsidized by the Branch Societies for the first order window only. Each active referee is entitled to two jerseys (one orange, one green), one pair of shorts (available in both men’s and women’s cut), and one pair of socks at the discounted rate. The leisure/training kit (which is optional) is not available at a subsidized rate. Should referees wish to purchase any additional mandatory items from the store, please feel free to do so at that time, and Rugby Ontario will bill you for the balance.
The Rugby Ontario Kit store is now closed. Any referee who missed the order window should contact Rugby Development Manager Greg Haley-Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mandatory On-Field Items are:
- Orange/Navy Match Jersey First item at $10.00; $30.00 for each additional garment.
- Lime/Navy Match Jersey First item at $10.00; $30.00 for each additional garment.
- Navy/Sky Shorts (Available in Male & Female Cut) First item at $8.00; $24.00 for each additional garment.
- Navy/Sky Socks First item at $3.00; $9.00 for each additional garment.
Optional Leisure Items are:
- Navy/Lime Golf-Shirt (Available in Male & Female Cut) $28.00
- Sky/Navy Warm-up Shirt 25.00
- Navy/Sky Track jacket $41.00
- Navy/Sky Pants $33.00
- Navy/Charcoal Sportspack $31.50
I’d also like to remind everyone who hasn’t done so already to sign up for WhosTheRef, Rugby Ontario’s Online Appointments Database. If you are already member, please log on and ensure that all of your contact information is up to date.
Thank you all.
Rugby Development Manager