Rugby Ontario Club Membership
Deadline to Submit Forms - Jan. 30, 2017
Each year, Ontario rugby clubs are required to apply for / renew their membership to Rugby Ontario. The cost of membership is set at the Rugby Ontario Annual General Meeting, and in 2017, the total membership fee is $150.00. The $150.00 amount consists of the $50.00 Rugby Ontario membership fee, and the $100.00 D&O Insurance policy fee that Rugby Ontario collects and pays to Rugby Canada. The $100.00 D&O fee will be refunded to Clubs if all of their club executive members are registered in other roles within the Club for the 2017 season.
In order for a club's membership to be renewed for the upcoming season, each club must complete the 2016 Club Membership Renewal Form, and submit it to the Rugby Ontario office with either a cheque for $150.00, or a valid credit card number.
Clubs who become a member of Rugby Ontario area are afforded (but not limited to) the following benefits:
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Rugby Canada online registration program
- Access to the Rugby Canada insurance program
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Branch Union leagues
- Access to Rugby Ontario-certified referees
- Access to the National Coaching Certification Program
- Ability to vote at Rugby Ontario General Meetings
Rugby Ontario Club membership is a yearly membership that comes into effect the date the form and payment are received in the Rugby Ontario office. Club membership expires annually on Dec. 31.
2017 Club Membership Renewal Form
New Club Membership Application Form